We're here to help you quickly schedule an appointment at any point in your cancer journey.
Request an Appointment
It’s helpful to have the following when calling:
- First and last name, and address
- Your relationship to the person seeking care
- Telephone number for the person seeking care, plus an emergency contact name and number
- Basic diagnosis information
- Name of the doctor who referred you to us
- Insurance information
Care advisors are available Monday to Friday from 8:30am–5:00pm and will help you with next steps. An answering service is available outside these hours and on weekends. We make first appointments available within 72 hours for people who:
- Suspect they have cancer or are concerned about their cancer risk
- Have a cancer diagnosis and are looking for a second opinion
- Are referred by a physician to one of our specialists
In the event you don’t have a physician referral, we’ll try to collect enough information on the call to schedule an appointment with the right team.
Doctor video visits offer convenient face-to-face appointments from home.
Doctor video visits at Montefiore Einstein are available on any device via the MyChart app or on a computer using the Chrome or Firefox browser. Your computer or device needs to have a working web camera, microphone, speakers and a high-speed internet connection.