Refer a Patient
At Montefiore Einstein Comprehensive Cancer Center, we know that providing patients with the best possible care hinges on teamwork and trust. That’s why we work hard to keep communication channels with our referring physicians open and active.
Our oncology experts are available for consultation and referral in all areas of cancer diagnosis, treatment, and follow-up care—including for second opinions and suspicion of cancer.
To help ensure a seamless referral and/or second opinion, please have the following information in hand when calling this hotline:
- Patient’s name and contact information
- Patient’s date of birth
- Patient’s diagnosis
- Date of diagnosis
- How the diagnosis was made (exam, biopsy, other)
- Supporting medical imaging and reports
- Patient’s course of treatment to date—if any—and over what time period
- Patient’s insurance information
- Referring physician’s office address and telephone/fax numbers
Our commitment to compassionate, evidence-based care is a promise we make to all our patients, and to you.