Male Breast Cancer Treatment
Access exceptional care for male breast cancer at Montefiore Einstein Cancer Center. As one of the first NCI-designated cancer centers, for more than 50 years, we've been a leader in the research, diagnosis and treatment of over 200 types of cancer.
Find comprehensive, personalized care from some of the country’s leading breast cancer experts. Montefiore Einstein Cancer Center is nationally ranked by U.S. News & World Report in the top one percent of all hospitals in the nation for cancer care. Our breast cancer program is also accredited by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC), following the highest standards for quality breast cancer care.
You’ll be the focus of a multidisciplinary breast cancer team of specialists made up of medical oncologists, surgical oncologists, plastic and reconstructive surgeons, radiation therapists and other dedicated professionals. Depend on your team to recommend and provide the latest, most effective treatment options that use the most advanced technology available to diagnose and treat breast cancer, as well as supportive care and resources to enhance your well-being. You’ll also benefit from the work of a breast cancer clinical research team shaping the future of breast cancer care through scientific discoveries, partnerships with national and internal research groups and advocacy to break down barriers to care.
When you choose Montefiore Einstein Cancer Center for breast cancer care, you benefit from:
- The latest, most effective diagnostic testing, treatments and advanced technology, including:
- Same-day diagnostic testing for mammography using state-of-the-art 3D Tomosynthesis, ultrasound and minimally invasive needle biopsy
- Surgical navigation for breast-conserving surgery, making us one of only a few breast cancer programs in the U.S. to provide this option, which helps you reach your best outcome in as few surgeries as possible
- Radiation therapy techniques, such as single-dose radiation treatments during surgery, to treat cancer more quickly than traditional radiation therapy
- Lumpectomy techniques that use imaging technology during surgery to remove cancer fully in 90% of patients, higher than the 65% average of other programs across the country
- Access to promising new treatments through clinical trials
- World-renowned lymphedema prevention and therapies, such as lymphatic microsurgical preventative healing approach (LYMPHA), which was developed at our cancer center
- Patient-centered, holistic approach to care, including well-rounded, supportive care and resources to support your well-being and same-day combined appointments for your convenience
- Modern, peaceful setting designed to promote your healing
- Education and support to make informed choices about your care
When you need breast cancer care, turn to our providers who are passionate about ending cancer and addressing your whole health needs.
Cancer Clinical Trials
- Blood & Bone Marrow Cancers
- Brain, Spine & Central Nervous System Cancers
- Breast Cancer
- Childhood Cancers
- Endocrine System Cancers
- Gastrointestinal (GI) Cancers
- Genitourinary (GU) & Urologic Cancers
- Gynecologic Cancers
- Head & Neck Cancers
- Kaposi Sarcoma & AIDS-Related Cancers
- Lung & Chest Cancers
- Prostate Cancer
- Skin Cancer
As an NCI-designated cancer center, Montefiore Einstein Cancer Center supports the mission and guidelines of the National Cancer Institute (NCI). The following information about types of cancer, prevention and treatments is provided by the NCI.